Tuesday, March 31, 2009

STRESS AND ANXIETY ATTACKS DURING EXAM TIME!!!!!

I will be having my semester exams at the end of the month and I am having stress and anxiety attacks – I have tons of work to do (which includes never ending assignments etc etc), I’m sleep deprived, I’m tired and miserable. Worse, I have not even opened any books and/or lecture notes – I am as good as GONE!!!!! I need serious HELP!!!!!

So today – I am not going to write up anything on Islamic finance – but just to focus on stress and anxiety related to exams. Yes people, believe it, after taking more than a dozens of major exams since my childhood years, I am still hopeless at controlling my stress level when it comes to exams.

I ‘googled’ on stress relief and guess what, most of the articles wrote that the best stress relief can be achieved through hypnosis therapy. Huh? Where can I get one in short notice? Better still, I have never heard of hypnosis therapy before……

The more articles I read, the more depressed I became – so I decided to do one thing – STOP ‘GOOGLING’, SHUT THE LAPTOP AND GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

I hope that once I wake up tomorrow morning (insha allah/god’s willing), I will be okay – I put my life in God’s hand – He is the ultimate one – after all, only ALLAH KNOWS BEST!!!!

Good night all – Sleep tight – Sweet dreams!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is a common situation when you have this problem during the exam. Stress and anxiety also can lead to heart attacks. But it is possible to prevent it by do the basic exercise and eat the healthy foods. I guess it is my responsible to share some tips on how to reduce stress and anxiety effectively. You can find them by following this link: Stress and Anxiety

    ReplyDelete